Optical Sensing

Reaction score
So I was out at the park today, taking the dogs for a run thinking about my P4 order and it occurred to me, how will I know if the optical sensing really works the way it's advertised. Since I'm not about to test this by running my new toy into a brick wall or anything else for that matter, would someone out there be kind enough to destroy their own new P4 for the sake of science? Of course I'm kidding but how do we know what works and what doesn't. Thanks

I saw the videos, they don't say how big or little the wall, tree limb, or whatever has to be. I know it's been said it won't see power cables but what will it see? I'm just wondering..

I'm acquiring a Phantom 4 to to do a video review for Digital Trends. I'd be happy to let you know how this new feature works!

Reactions: Jussaguy
I'm acquiring a Phantom 4 to to do a video review for Digital Trends. I'd be happy to let you know how this new feature works!
Sweet!! I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering just how well the sensing works. Thanks

I saw the videos, they don't say how big or little the wall, tree limb, or whatever has to be. I know it's been said it won't see power cables but what will it see? I'm just wondering..
I meant YouTube in the future once people have them and try dumb things.

If I buy a P4 I would fly like the other one before it (ie I try to stay away from trouble) and if they get near a wall I would love to work recognizing obstacles. Until then phantom 4 remains a masterpiece of technology.

So I was out at the park today, taking the dogs for a run thinking about my P4 order and it occurred to me, how will I know if the optical sensing really works the way it's advertised. Since I'm not about to test this by running my new toy into a brick wall or anything else for that matter, would someone out there be kind enough to destroy their own new P4 for the sake of science? Of course I'm kidding but how do we know what works and what doesn't. Thanks[/QUOTE

Do you know if the airbags in your car work ???
The system might not be perfect, but I'm sure that it has been undergone comprehensive testing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj