Opinions on best Sun Shade for iPad Mini

Reaction score
I bought the adapter from Amazon to use my iPad Mini with my Vision Plus instead of my iPhone 5S. Screen is just to small for my "older" eyes.

What is the best Sun Shade to use for the iPad Mini in your expert opinions? I see a few choices out there. Just want to see what you guys think.

Thanks!

To be honest I would just make my own. I made one for my 5s and it was actually really easy and in-expensive. I got some scrap black leather and some thin plastic I could bend and there ya go!

How much are you willing to pay . I've got one coming in the mail it was $100 which I think is expensive but if it works it will be worth it. Will let you know if it does. If you go on YOUTUBE a person called Simon Newton is demoing a shade for the Iphone and he gave the name of the guy who makes them for the IPad mini . So I have taken the bait.

Flyboy said:
I bought the adapter from Amazon to use my iPad Mini with my Vision Plus instead of my iPhone 5S. Screen is just to small for my "older" eyes.

What is the best Sun Shade to use for the iPad Mini in your expert opinions? I see a few choices out there. Just want to see what you guys think.

Thanks!
I cut two sides off the shipping box of my iPad mini, then painted the inside black. The clip that holds my mini also holds the box. Later I added some velcro strips so I could fold it up. Works great. No charge.

Do ipad mini owners find it OK to use and picture does not look too blurry ??? I have a samsung galaxy tab 3 8" and the picture was so poor I went back to my samsung galaxy s3 phone but I have just got an ipad mini for the ground station so was wondering what you guys think of the picture quality and what settings are you using ?

;)

:D
I like the Hoodie. It attaches magneticly to the iPad and has sticky tabs that hold the sides down to the screen. Here is my winter setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,949

Thanks!

Could be a sign you need, glasses or an eye test and new glasses. I have old eyes also, but see a Samsung s4 screen perfect try. You need perfect eyesight for this hobby. I wear glasses as I need to be able to see perfectly. Got an ipad mini as the android version is crap.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20