Opening my P3P Box - What should I do, and not do?

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there in case there's some hard won wisdom I've missed in reading through all the older threads, or anything you care to share just in general for opening and initializing the P3P as of the end of September 2015. Ipad mini2 retina will be my display with a DJI sunshade. I've been flying my P2V+ for real estate photography for the last year and a half. Please, no sec. 333 debate.

Look for and remove the foam shipping protection behind gimbal. Many have missed it.

Just throwing it out there in case there's some hard won wisdom I've missed in reading through all the older threads, or anything you care to share just in general for opening and initializing the P3P as of the end of September 2015. Ipad mini2 retina will be my display with a DJI sunshade. I've been flying my P2V+ for real estate photography for the last year and a half. Please, no sec. 333 debate.
Put it in the air and enjoy it :):)

Yes enjoy it.

I just got my P3A. Reading through all these for last few weeks makes me wonder if you should almost expect a flyway and crash in a lake!!!

Just kidding.

Yes enjoy it.

I just got my P3A. Reading through all these for last few weeks makes me wonder if you should almost expect a flyway and crash in a lake!!!

Just kidding.
If you have been reading, you are doing your ground school-- you should be ready to Rumble:D:D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl