Opened up the assistant software and *something* updated..

Reaction score
So I know how to use the assistant software... Have been able to update all components without issues, and never leave anything out..
used 3.2 to update batteries, 3.4 to get to 3.08 etc etc... This was when 3.08 come out a few weeks ago.. also updated firmware to 3.06 when I got the phantom 3 months ago, so I'm not totally stoooopid :]

now have 3.6 and all good..

Anyways so last night I opened up the assistant software to check a few things and it auto updated something.... I'm not sure what.. it all happened so fast.. I couldn't click cancel.... Soon as I opened up it updated whatever.. even before the news thing popped up...

Has this ever happened to anyone else ?? I'm going to take a screenshot of all my software versions on my Phantom... if someone can please tell me if its the same as theres... bit concerned as to what, if anything updated to something new...

thanks

Re: Opened up the assistant software and *something* updated

Heres my current s/w

same as everyone else ??

Yes mine did the same thing a couple weeks ago. Never figured out what it updated.

Just did a test flight.. all good.. so eeeh...

Wierd though, never happened before..

There was a change..

The P330CB went from 1.0.2.7 to 1.0.2.8.
Users from the Non Vision are stating it blocks the 1.6 firmware batteries from being used. All batteries must now be 2.0 or greater
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=30048

It mentioned something about a gimbal change also.

Yep it got "pushed" on me and I tried to stop it half way through and it killed my gimbal and turned it into a limp fish. I then had to update my battery and was forced to do all the updates. I think it was DJI seeking revenge on the Limefire batteries. Whatever the situation it all worked out fine and my battery was new enough not to brick.

Just a guess...but if DJI was to deem something in relation to safety they will push a update. Other wise they would just include it on the next update go-around.

Yes mine updated the PCB last night when i connected software. It happened without warning or prompting.
I thought it was a software glitch.
I connected with mac software and application crashed each time I opened it.

I then use windows software and it did an update.

I had already done this back in october when i updated everything then.

Central Board P330CB

Release Note 1.0.2.8 2014.11.21

1. Check the GPS Status from DJI Vision app.
2. Fix the Gimbal Problem when the remote control cannot connect to the Phantom.
3. Improve the communication between the smart batterie and the Phantom.

urgno said:
Central Board P330CB

3. Improve the communication between the smart batterie and the Phantom.

Chinese translation to English = We are blocking use of after market Non-DJI batteries, and old DJI batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20