Open flight file record .DAT

Reaction score
My last flight rec from P4Adv at Apr.23.2019; Last flight and lost P4A.

Attachments

• 19-04-23-08-55-01_FLY048.DAT
    1.2 MB · Views: 270
This file is empty. No data. Try uploading your .txt log from your device to the the link below. If we need the .dat after we can tell you which one you need. Place a link back here to the uploaded file. Just a question. Why so late with an upload?

Log Viewer

Please correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't this already been significantly analysed here?:- Lost P4A

Note the final post (#21) by sar104... Why are you now starting another thread on this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly Dawg
Please correct me if I am wrong, but hasn't this already been significantly analysed here?
Nice catch! I did look at that as well, but its been months......

Hi. <ok. <i start to find some way to learn more, and find out what happen this bad day. If I tell you, there are some other priority to take care off. There are not only this drone- thing I try to keep in order.
As I understand, some don`t like my way to handle this replay in this forum. OK, I cut off this.

@Steve7777 ....Hmmmmm.....Must be something he doesn't understand. Or he does not want to accept the efforts of others to assist him. Just IMO.?????

Hi. <ok. <i start to find some way to learn more, and find out what happen this bad day. If I tell you, there are some other priority to take care off. There are not only this drone- thing I try to keep in order.
As I understand, some don`t like my way to handle this replay in this forum. OK, I cut off this.

FLY049.DAT was the DAT file for that flight, and it shows what happened, although not why. The aircraft lost GPS reception - likely a hardware issue. The location where it landed in the water is shown in your other thread in post #16:

Are you asking a different question in this thread, or just looking for a second opinion?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers