Only yesterday,s flight logs showing

Reaction score
I don't look at my logs often. But just now wanted to look at yesterday's flights. And was surprised to see Only yesterday's 4 flights. All my older flights of the past few months seem to be gone.
I didn't intentionally clear my logs.

Is there a finite time they stay before self clearing?
What controls this?
P3 pro / iPad mini 3/ iOS 8.4/ FW 1.4

I did update the DJI Go app recently. Did not sync my logs with the cloud. Is that what happened?
And if so, does that mean the logs are stored on the iPad, not in the P3 itself?
I've been told they reside on the internal 4GB micro sad card in the P3, but I'd they disappear when deleting and reinstalling the app, that would seem to dispute that...

Re-Sync your logs and they should come back. Mine did the same thing. It took several attempts to get it to sync up. Might be a small server or pipe on their end but my logs finally showed up.

They should not disappear. Maybe you have a app that cleans files on your device?

No, no app that cleans things.
Only thing I can think of is when I updated the DGI Go App recently .

CapArt - you say "Re-sync" my logs.
What if I never synced them before? Which I haven't...
I do know that last month after a trip to NYC I had a pretty long list of flights visible and available to review.
That's why I was surprised to only see 4 from yesterday on my iPad.

Did you give your aircraft a new name? On the flight record page, top left corner, your image or your phantom's should be there. If there is an arrow too tap and maybe the logs are under a different name.

Did you give your aircraft a new name? On the flight record page, top left corner, your image or your phantom's should be there. If there is an arrow too tap and maybe the logs are under a different name.
Nope. Didn't know you could.

I think if you never synced your logs before then I don't know if you can recover them. Sounds like it's time to call DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj