Online Petition to allow Search and Rescue use

Reaction score
:!: :!: There is currently an online petition @ Whitehouse.Gov requesting regulations that allow the use of personal drones for SAR (Search and Rescue) usage. The petition just went live but needs everyones help to force it through.
This petition was started and supported by SARDRONES.ORG and SWARM (Search With Ariel R/C Multirotor) on Facebook.
Please consider signing it!

Searched for Drone, SARDRONES.ORG and SWARM with no results?

Update: found it under Search and Rescue.

official title:

Please instruct the DOT and FAA to allow for the non-commercial use of UAVs in search and rescue operations.

Just_Satch said:
Searched for Drone, SARDRONES.ORG and SWARM with no results?

Update: found it under Search and Rescue.

official title:

Please instruct the DOT and FAA to allow for the non-commercial use of UAVs in search and rescue operations.

thanks for that. I'm in

Thank you for catching the title correctly. I've never dealt with Whitehose.gov (misspell intentional ;) ) so didn't know exactly how it would set up.

I'd like to invite everyone on this forum to check out SWARM. As a grass roots volunteer group they can do a whole bunch of good using the "toys" most of us fly for fun anyway. It'd be great if we could get chapters in every state in the nation to assist in ariel searching wouldn't y'all agree?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr