One simple download you too could have a Phantom 3 pro...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This just came down the wire - the cameras on all Phantom 3's are identical in every way shape and form and the ONLY thing that makes them different is the firmware alone !
So you could make the camera on an Advanced P3 into a Professional P3 just by downloading the correct firmware and then "pow" your bird has just become a P3 Pro with a 4K camera ! Then just go out and order the yellow stickers !

This is not true.

Yeah seriously don't post stuff like this without a source. FInd this very hard to believe because it was already established the P3 Pro has more hardware including a fan to cool down the Gimbal for 4k video... and how could they Charge 300 dollars more if it is just Firmware an stickers that is definitely illegal.

This just came down the wire - the cameras on all Phantom 3's are identical in every way shape and form and the ONLY thing that makes them different is the firmware alone !
So you could make the camera on an Advanced P3 into a Professional P3 just by downloading the correct firmware and then "pow" your bird has just become a P3 Pro with a 4K camera ! Then just go out and order the yellow stickers !

FALSE. I tried it on my P3A BEFORE upgraded my camera to 4K and it DOES NOT accept the PRO firmware.

After, I upgraded the camera to the 4K one from the Pro, it accepted the PRO firmware and updated the firmware successfully.

See my thread:
Upgraded my P3A camera to 4K | DJI Phantom Forum

Reactions: did3d
I wish! This is incorrect. Also, the P3 Standard camera is in no way the same as the P3 A/P.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-this-topic-has-to-be-closed-e9ff68.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20