One of batteries are starting to get mushy on one side

Reaction score
I will put it in the phantom and run it through the app and see what it's showing. It isn't that old tho.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I will put it in the phantom and run it through the app and see what it's showing. It isn't that old tho.

Here is battery screen
87de6cf45ddeecf148a12bd7f8d29576.jpg

Well... How mushy? Could it be your imagination? You have a difference of 67 mv in the three cells. That seems like a lot. That's higher than any of my four batteries (my worst range is 50 mv but it's due for a deep discharge so maybe it will get better). On two of my batteries - all three cells are within 3 mv. My 4th battery is a diff of 15 mv and it's new.

Is it an aftermarket battery?

Your battery is pretty new. I think you have to use your own judgment and assess the risk you're willing to take.

Well... How mushy? Could it be your imagination? You have a difference of 67 mv in the three cells. That seems like a lot. That's higher than any of my four batteries (my worst range is 50 mv but it's due for a deep discharge so maybe it will get better). On two of my batteries - all three cells are within 3 mv. My 4th battery is a diff of 15 mv and it's new.

Is it an aftermarket battery?

Your battery is pretty new. I think you have to use your own judgment and assess the risk you're willing to take.
It's fairly new but may have been in a substantial wreck or two. I'm moving away from p2 to p3 and inspire soon

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik