One motor not working properly

Reaction score
I have had my phantom 2 vision plus for one week and have flown it successfully over a dozen times. The last time I set it up to fly one of the motors would hesitate and not spin like the others. I tried shutting everything down and starting it up again but the one motor still sticks. I am not sure if it is the motor or something else further down the line. Anyone have any experience with this?

How does the motor feel when you turn it by hand compared to the other 3?

Just take off without waiting for GPS and fly as high as you can and as far away as you can as fast as you can.
JUST KIDDING!!!
I would tell you to open her up and swap with another working motor. If the problem follows the motor, its the motor. If the problem follows the location, its the ESC at that location or something before that. Maybe you already knew all this, in which case this is all redundant.

I had the same problem. Turns out I used the wrong screw while putting on the prop guard for that particular motor, and I damaged the motor. The dealer replaced it for free.

If you don't have prop guards, or didn't try putting on prop guards, then it's more likely the controller that's bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4