One controller for two birds?

Reaction score
long story but bottom line is I have two birds, a Pro and Advanced, but only one controller. Can I use the one controller for both birds. I know I will have to bind it each time I switch birds but that only takes a minute. Are there any problems doing this? Thanks.

None, that come to mind. Not sure that you would have to rebind them, each time you change drones.
Have you tried it, with them both yet?

RedHotPoker

Yes you will need to relink RC to an AC before flying. In short, RC can work with any P3A or P3P provided its linked to it and only it can link to one aircraft at any time.

Yes you will need to relink RC to an AC before flying. In short, RC can work with any P3A or P3P provided its linked to it and only it can link to one aircraft at any time.
I share an RC with two P3P's, with no problems. 15 seconds to relink. I'm even thinking of sending 1 up on a litchi mission then linking the other one and filming the litchi mission bird with that bird.

Will you still have control over both drones?
Seems highly unlikely.
But because you haven't tried it yet, we don't know for certain.
Please do Post the video though. ;-)

RedHotPoker

I share an RC with two P3P's, with no problems. 15 seconds to relink. I'm even thinking of sending 1 up on a litchi mission then linking the other one and filming the litchi mission bird with that bird.
You can do this if you set auto landing after completing the mission as you will have no remote left to control it.

You can do this if you set auto landing after completing the mission as you will have no remote left to control it.
You are correct the litchi mission is planned to auto land at a waypoint same gps position as home point because as you say the rc is linked to the "filming" bird.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1