ON THE Job Need Controller charged Morristown NJ

Reaction score
hey all.

I got a last minute job in Morristown NJ today and just drove an hour. Batteries are all charged on my multi port. But my Phantom 4 Controller is always good. But some how I must have left it on after the last flight. And it’s dead.

I’m at a commercial property shoot but can’t power it. Does anyone live around Morristown and can let me charge it for a few minutes? Thanks Martin.

Maybe a Starbucks, Panera Bread, or local library that has wall outlets near the tables?

Wish that was enough. I had access to power. But no brick to charge it with. No Apple stores or drone shops anywhere nearby. Closest was a Best Buy, 20 minutes away. That had a 3rd party charger but it was an updated car one that only charged P3 batteries. Not P4 Controller. They had a universal laptop charger that had the right prong but didn’t provide any power. Only other optio. Was buying another Phantom. I eve. Asked if I could buy and open there and only use the charger. And return it. They wanted to charge 15% restocking fee regardless.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl