On start up - yello light continues to blink on Phantom 1

Reaction score
I am new to DJI and decided to start with a low end Phantom 1 to use for practice before I step up to the Inspire 1. I have been flying the UAV for about a week with great success and really love the product. Yesterday, I went out to fly and after turning on the controller and then plugging in the battery, the yellow light just starts blinking and nothing I do will change it. I have installed the latest FW & SW. Nothing will make the yellow blinking light go out. Any suggestions on what to do will be greatly appreciated.

Re: On start up - yello light continues to blink on Phantom

Yes, I have checked that. The aircraft was flying perfectly for several days. Went out to fly yesterday and the yellow blinking light would not go out and it would not allow me to compensate the compass.

You need to connect it to the assistant software and see what's up. Whar receiver is selected?

Richchar said:
Yes, I have checked that. The aircraft was flying perfectly for several days. Went out to fly yesterday and the yellow blinking light would not go out and it would not allow me to compensate the compass.

Have you gone into the assistant software and done an advance IMU calibration and then calibrated the compass per this video.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umT6TczNhiY[/youtube]

Grab your partner and do the dosey doe. :D :D

Have done all of that with no luck. Have give the phantom to a repair station. Will post what he finds in a day or two.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers