Older dji software for macpro user

Reaction score
Hi all, i am looking for older mac-apple software for my phantom 2' version 1.08 which i am still using btw, i really dont want to upgrade since this version has worked great for me, i tried droneslinger but it seems they only provide software for windows, if anyone has this mac os version of software, i would really appreciate if you could share it with me, thanks

Sana

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sana- i to use that version of software and if there is a way for me to get it to you I would be more than happy to do so but unfortunately I'm not sure how to do that if you can help me that would be great

Reaction score
Sana- i to use that version of software and if there is a way for me to get it to you I would be more than happy to do so but unfortunately I'm not sure how to do that if you can help me that would be great
Lol, i am a new macpro user, i am the same situation, maybe if you go to lauchpad and to documents or downloads you can find there the actual program, i think it would be a program with an extension .DMG, if you find it lmk and i could send you my email addy, thanks for the help

Sana

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ToddP3S