Old man new toy

Reaction score
Hey everybody ! New to forum, but been flying planks both giant and micro forever. I own 2 Tri copters,also have the Proto X FPV, also a couple other mini quads. I feel comfortable flying them so decided to get a P3 standard, it will be here on the 16th. I've already bought an extra battery, props and prop guard, a mini iPad (do I need a holder for the mini or does it come with the unit?) hope I'm on the right path to a new world fo me. Lacy

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum BIG LACY and if your going to be using a mini then you will need something other than the stock holder .
Many threads on what folks use and this was the first one I came to P3 standard need a good tablet holder
I use the Inspire holder on all mine and works great .Look at some other threads in the standard section and you will see .
Good luck and need anything just ask if you can't find what you need .

Welcome to the forum BIG LACY and if your going to be using a mini then you will need something other than the stock holder .
Many threads on what folks use and this was the first one I came to P3 standard need a good tablet holder
I use the Inspire holder on all mine and works great .Look at some other threads in the standard section and you will see .
Good luck and need anything just ask if you can't find what you need .[/QUOTE

Thanks dirkclod, that helps a lot . I have the mini pad regular, not the later versions. Will this suit my needs? Also thanks to all for the warm welcome.Lacy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1