Old house in the woods

Reaction score
I was flying to to test things out. It was cool to see down through tree. I notice a building down through the trees not far from my house. There was a little bit of an open canopy. So, I carefully dropped down to check it out. It was a little adventurous. This is what I saw.

DJI_0093c.jpgDJI_0092.jpg

That house reminds me of an old house in Arkansas that my parents occupied when they first got married in 1935. The family calls it the "Weener" home, located on the family farm. It's a first home used to be weened off of living at home with your parents to see if you can make it by yourself. I assume it was rent free, a financial advantage to support yourself and simply put food on the table. You can see it at 1:45 in this video below. This video is my cousins property today, you can see his house earlier in the video.

That house reminds me of an old house in Arkansas that my parents occupied when they first got married in 1935. The family calls it the "Weener" home, located on the family farm. It's a first home used to be weened off of living at home with your parents to see if you can make it by yourself. I assume it was rent free, a financial advantage to support yourself and simply put food on the table. You can see it at 1:45 in this video below. This video is my cousins property today, you can see his house earlier in the video.

Yea, this one looks like your weener home, except it has a chimney in the middle. My parents weener home was a one room shed with a coal stove and a bed. My parents said, they tried to keep me in between them in bed, to keep me warm. Problem was, I kept kicking the covers off. I still have that problem. I hardly ever have even a sheet on me. My wife is cold and tries to get closer to me. I tell her to get away i'm too hot. LIFE!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj