Old Firmware available on DJI site

At least they finally showed some sense but it should never of taken this long for them to back it back up with all the issues they were having with it. I think even 2.0 has issues with stability of flight ... I am sticking with 1.08 for as long as I have this P2V ... I went to NAZA mode today and I doubt the USB port will ever get plugged to it again.

like most companies dji just roll the stuff out without any kind of proper testing

do the firmware give it a months worth of testing, fix the flaws then release it

makes u wonder what bugs are going to be in the vision +

assamite1984 said:
like most companies dji just roll the stuff out without any kind of proper testing

do the firmware give it a months worth of testing, fix the flaws then release it

Yes but how to we get old app back this 1.0.37 sucks and no way to go back
it drops camera and never reconnects till full restart ,many with same issue now

skyhighdiver said:
assamite1984 said:

it drops camera and never reconnects till full restart ,many with same issue now
I have Ver 1.38 if it will help, still looking for .37

F6Rider said:
skyhighdiver said:
assamite1984 said:

I have Ver 1.38 if it will help, still looking for .37

1.0.37 is the latest apple app 1.38 is a window or droid app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.