old american adventure theme park

Reaction score
Second video with the drone, still need to work on smoother movement. Exploring what used to be the old american adventure theme park, derbyshire, spend many hours here as a kid - now waste land.

Reactions: Peter_Envy
Wow, many good memories from that place in its day. Such a shame to see it now its all gone. I did a fly over of Camelot theme park a while back, there are still bits of that left. Great video thanks for sharing.

can't say I know that ex-Theme Park, interested to see pics of it in its prime with all the attractions/rides in place

Reactions: ukglyn
There are loads of google images of the place in its hey day, as well as many of its decay :-(
i did have a quick look while the boss wasn't looking. Looked a busy/crammed place, surprised they didn't have a paddle steamer with a lake like that

Reactions: ukglyn
Very nice - went there many, many moons ago. Custer with a Yorkshire accent was my favourite.

I found detuning the yaw sensitivity helped a big lot with curing my "choppiness". ie. it takes a lot of movement away from centre on the left stick to make it rotate. Helps with panning shots.

Saying that, it isn't that choppy and good for a second video!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4