Okay check this out. I lost my p3p back in September...

Reaction score
Okay I lost my p3p in September we looked for it and couldn't find it. Today my daughter and her friend's find it literally 15 feet from where we were looking. The battery is shot. The camera works, SIM is ok, it actually will fly!. No gps so far and I found a little silver thing on the downward visual is loose. Found upside down in deep grass. It saw rain, snow and very cold temps !!. Crazy

That was a stroke of good luck. How fortunate she has great eye sight. And was able to spot it sitting there, after a lengthy wait.
Post pics. Love to see your wayward drone, home at last. ;-)

Take better care of her, will you? Hehe

RedHotPoker

Great news. Hoping it all works and flies like new.

@Rod Carnochan77, You almost sound more excited than the OP finding his wayward drone. Have you lost anything lately? ;-)
Yeah, I too think it's a wonderful example of fait. & that it stayed put, where some guy walking his dog never stumbled across it aready.
Some things, are obviously meant to be.
This is a happy ending to a long lost Phantom. The daughter involved deserves a cuisine dinner with bottle of the finest... Haha while, as her actual age was never mentioned, then perhaps her own drone, as a fine reward. Dad can enjoy the nose tickling bubbly champagne.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Flyaware
WOW! Congrats!!! Your baby is home :D

It's ALIVE!
Awesome dude.

Okay here's the scoop... She's flies perfectly!. Camera and all. Now I have a p3p and a p3a. Unreal after six months. I wonder if the boards will eventually corrode out.

That's pretty awesome, you da man!! Hey, by the way, was thinking,
Are you going to open the shell and clean it, inside?
I would love to see what crawled in there!! ;-)
Frank Zappa ~ Baby Snakes...

RedHotPoker

I had a similar situation. I was flying in a cloud about 150 high when the temperature was about 28 degrees. I never thought of the cloud ,along with the temperature and the speed of my P3a would cause ice to form on the arms and props. When I saw it flying erratically, and got the " motors exceeding max rpm,message I knew I was in trouble. She went down about a mile from the house . I waited until the video downloaded and saw her fly over a dead end street and over a single wide trailer with an old washing machine in the back yard. Then she flew over some trees at the edge of a field and started coming down .I walked straight to her using the video and looking for landmarks in the little Creek area. Lesson #1:Never fly below freezing, and never into a cloud of frozen vapor. Lesson #2:I ALWAYS record video no matter what. Ya just never know

Man o man, So, please post the video, darn it.
You guys sure love to tease the room, eh? ;-)

You talk the talk, so... Show the reel, really. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

. I waited until the video downloaded and saw her fly over a dead end street.... Lesson #2:I ALWAYS record video no matter what. Ya just never know
Great news you found your aircraft... What do you mean by waiting until the video downloaded and how do you record video?

Okay I lost my p3p in September we looked for it and couldn't find it. Today my daughter and her friend's find it literally 15 feet from where we were looking. The battery is shot. The camera works, SIM is ok, it actually will fly!. No gps so far and I found a little silver thing on the downward visual is loose. Found upside down in deep grass. It saw rain, snow and very cold temps !!. Crazy

Are you the guy from San Francisco?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20