Okay a new twist to a disgruntled complainer...

Reaction score
I was flying my drone like I always do. Anyways this guy walks up on me yelling about flying my drone. When I turn around my coat flipped open just enough for him to see I had my firearm on my hip. He then changed his concern and asked why I was armed. I told him I am licenced to carry and then asked what his problem is. He turned and walked away. Screw you dude as I'm just minding my own biz and exercising my second amendment rights. :). Have a nice day!

Honestly couldn't tell you. Probably wanted to ***** about his stupid space being violated. I was up around 300 feet just ripping around. Screw him.

Good stuff u didn't need to speak after he saw your friend around your waist...lol

Yeah man the more I get into it the more I see a totally irrational dislike for drones. I was just curious what his complaint was. I was at google earth yesterday scoping spots to fly and I zoomed in on my moms house and you could literally see her standing in the yard. It was pretty eerie.

Nope problem stopped right then and there. I later found that this guy causes nothing but trouble so problem solved by GLOCK ..

I like to go flying with my friend ruger

That is the reason I love Texas now. Even though I do not open carry, I can if I want to.

Reactions: liketogethigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj