ok guys, after a 75 foot drop on her back

Reaction score
my P4 video is like this.......i thought it was ipad....but video came out like this.....this is no edit.....its from start to finish...any ideas or help woul be apreciated........the first vid i did was fine about 10 minutes....but this is second

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mine has done this since "latest" update of course while using ipad air 2. I changed channel on 5.8ghz to another and it seemed to resolve it for now. Works ok on iphone 7 plus.

Mine has done this since "latest" update of course while using ipad air 2. I changed channel on 5.8ghz to another and it seemed to resolve it for now. Works ok on iphone 7 plus.
ok i hear alot of this, "change channel" how do you do and is it safe..........., and yes i have ipad mini 2, but do you mean P4 update, or ipad update ???

ok i hear alot of this, "change channel" how do you do and is it safe..........., and yes i have ipad mini 2, but do you mean P4 update, or ipad update ???
If you go into your app,camera view, hit the three dots in the top right hand corner, select HD and you will be in the Image Transmission Settings screen. You can select Custom and find a clean channel and below that you can lower your transmission rate to something like 4 Mbps.
You need to be all connected up for the changes to apply and save and you will find the iPad is not working so hard to process your drone camera image. The video on the micro SD should be fine.

If you go into your app,camera view, hit the three dots in the top right hand corner, select HD and you will be in the Image Transmission Settings screen. You can select Custom and find a clean channel and below that you can lower your transmission rate to something like 4 Mbps.
You need to be all connected up for the changes to apply and save and you will find the iPad is not working so hard to process your drone camera image. The video on the micro SD should be fine.
well maybe i explained wrong, might not be transmission, caz that video is off the sd card, i think camera has problems, i wont be able to fly again till weekend, but maybe not in app ??

well maybe i explained wrong, might not be transmission, caz that video is off the sd card, i think camera has problems, i wont be able to fly again till weekend, but maybe not in app ??
Ok, maybe your microSD card is too slow to process the footage. Either film in something like 1080 instead of 4K to prove its the camera and/or grab another card and try that.

so im confused ????? so image goes thru SD card before transmitting to IPAD..so the green and grey bars are there..so bad SD you will get bad image quality transmission ???

so im confused ????? so image goes thru SD card before transmitting to IPAD..so the green and grey bars are there..so bad SD you will get bad image quality transmission ???
The microSD records the image from the camera at whatever resolution setting you have (2.7k,4K etc) and it is also transmitted back to your device which is generally of a lower quality if your device is not capable of processing the video data coming back to you. Have you tried either changing out the card and/or adjusting your channel and bitrate settings as mentioned earlier?

The microSD records the image from the camera at whatever resolution setting you have (2.7k,4K etc) and it is also transmitted back to your device which is generally of a lower quality if your device is not capable of processing the video data coming back to you. Have you tried either changing out the card and/or adjusting your channel and bitrate settings as mentioned earlier?
i will.........i wont till i get to weekend.........the old saying, i dont want to go to school mom.........i want to fly.........but life comes first, but thanks for all the info, i will let all know how it goes...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.