Ok - Am I having a senior moment here???

Reaction score
OK - Just installed the Phantom 2 Software (v3.0) and thought I'd have a look as I am toying with buying a Phantom 2/H3-3D package and retiring my Phantom 1/H3-2D combo.

Having a look at the assistant software I can't see any way of selecting either Atti or Manual mode ! Am I right in saying that the Phantom 2 is permanently locked in GPS mode :eek:

I rely on having Atti mode available (although this MAY be a moot point as I guess the H3-3D will smooth out those GPS corrections that can be seen on the Phantom 1 combo) as well as Manual in the event of a flyaway. Flicking to manual if an accelerometer gets stuck is the only way that I know of of recovering from a 'flyaway scenario. To take this option away from users is a serious oversight in my opinion.

Also, I cannot see the ability to turn IOC (although the status is shown on the main page of the assist software.

Any input would be appreciated.

At the top right of the Phantom 2 Assistance Menu you'll see the button "Phantom". Click on that with your Phantom connected and it will go into "Naza" Mode. You will then see those options you're seeking.

hope that helps

MegaDeal said:
At the top right of the Phantom 2 Assistance Menu you'll see the button "Phantom". Click on that with your Phantom connected and it will go into "Naza" Mode. You will then see those options you're seeking.

hope that helps

Ahhhh... Thank you. Since I do not have a Phantom 2 yet to connect I can't try that but that answers my question.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj