Oh... The things I do to retrieve my crashed drone.

Reaction score
Here's the video of how I retrieved my lost/crashed drone. Thanks again to all that helped in the effort of locating it! Oh... The things I do to retrieve my crashed drone.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Congrats on getting it back and we'll done on the effort to get it back. Great story and video......... And great people and advice here to make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Dr.tones
I learned from your mishap, this kind of information sets in, and hard to forget. Fabulous reconstruction.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Critical to do your settings checks before your flight, especially your Return to Home height in relation to your environment. Over the weekend I had an AC disconnect and a RTH trigger, once I got signal back I stopped the RTH and just in time as the AC was flying straight at a hillside. I couldn't figure out whey it wasn't higher until I rechecked the RTH height and it was set to 40 meters, a setting I have never used. I don't know how it got set to 40 meters but it nearly caused a crash, so it is critical to double check everything, complacency can be expensive.

Great video - you got lucky.
I have had settings reset to defaults after firmware updates, so I check those and max out the RTH altitude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers