Oh. My. God. Help me.

Maybe your seeing this

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440868882.077421.jpg

I did not warm it up/set up anything, I just turned it on and flew it straight away.
Whoops!, That's where you messed up! All DJI Phantoms have pre flight procedures when starting up. You should have read this before. Many things to do before take off. Compass calibration, Set home point, warm up etc.. Good luck finding it.

Reactions: 750r
Reactions: 750r
I did not warm it up/set up anything, I just turned it on and flew it straight away.
Well if this is a serious thread then that is why the bird took off on you lesson learned . The only hope you have is to search more than likely if you do find it it will need repairs the cams on that bird are delicate if it got hung up in a tree you might get lucky . Good luck .

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
^^^^ Thats why you lost it as you have to let it warm up and find satellites .^^^^

Also be sure to look up in trees I've only had one crash and the battery was on the ground but the quad was stuck in a tree. Also know if it was below tree level it's not gonna go through any trees it's gonna stop like a football, so no need to go deep in the woods

I flew it on quite a high altitude... but like at tree level so I am preety sure its stuck in a tree, BUT. If the quad is still on and the props are still trying to move but its stuck, won't the phantom warm up too much and explode or something? (if the engines get very hot because they try to move but they're stuck)

Ok, I,m Over This Thread Already!!!! Please Moderators, Lock this thread now.

His first thread on the forum his bird wouldn't take off seems a calibration worked . Now this one. Who knows I'm out o_O
OP good luck if You are for real :)

I flew it on quite a high altitude... but like at tree level so I am preety sure its stuck in a tree, BUT. If the quad is still on and the props are still trying to move but its stuck, won't the phantom warm up too much and explode or something? (if the engines get very hot because they try to move but they're stuck)
What a bad deal! Guess who's buying a new Phantom?
image.jpg

Did you even LOOK?

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod
I hadn't seen this till I posted and then looked at his other thread HELP ME PLEASE. | DJI Phantom Forum
And then read this again I think the only fire this 17 year old might have started was in here :)JIMO :rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20