Oh great someone put a handgun on a quad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kind of a cool thing to do but very stupid at the same time. What is the purpose? Someone already posted this video today. There will always be people doing crazy things. Some suggest UAV flyers need a license. That won't help much. Look at all the idiots driving cars that passed a test. Many people are stupid and they just don't care and we need to learn to live with it.

Don't worry, his drone will take him out, it's called natural selection

I remember a while back i was thinking about different things i could strap or bolt onto my Phantom but i never thought to put a gun on it lol with that said its just a matter of time before we see everything under the sun attached to them. I think it a fine line between pretty cool innovation and dangerous uses.

It will be interesting to see how thats regulated down the road.

Oh great someone put a handgun on a quad!

That is pretty great come to think of it. The goverment has armed drones therefor there should be no reason why citizens shouldn't also be able to have them to.

Sorry guys but I can't see the "cool" side to this, it's bloody stupid in my apinion, just think about it in the wrong hands....... Say no more.
Also think about our reputation & what people are already saying about the "drone", gonna get even more bad press about this, you all know how it gets blown out of proportion.

Next big military thing, The Drone Cavalry... Mount up.

RedHotPoker

Yeah besides how stupid it is, it legitimately adds paranoia about the safety of these things heh

Kind of a cool thing to do but very stupid at the same time.
No no no no. There is NOTHING cool about this. I am a gun owner and I take the responsibilities that go along with that very seriously. The level of irresponsibility in that video is off the charts. There is nothing cool about that. Not one thing.

That video is why people want guns banned. That video is why people want drones banned. The person who did is is a moron. The person who shot video of it and then posted said video is the grand poobah on morons.

Reactions: Clampit
when I was a kid back in the 50s I saw a program on our B&W Truetone Tv of guys that had built large scale model battle ships with gun/cannons on them and would have battles trying to take the other out. They were rc but primitive. .Putting guns on things is nothing new and it has not destroyed the rc hobby. Kinna dumb and dangerous though. .

The world has changed soooo much since the 50's & to have this on YT is..................

The wrong poeple see it and, well do I have to spell it out.

Reactions: dirkclod
All I'm gonna say about putting that vid on YT, the CAA/FAA will see it, the government will see it, kids will see it then what! I think it should be banned from any network site, there must have some sort of QC in place to to stop this from being published, look how they are with certain vids of ours, we can't play the music cos it has copy rights.

No wonder it gets out off control & give poeple ideas.

That's all I'm gonna say on this topic.

My 2 pence worth & I apologize if I piss any one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31