Oh Great? Just Love My State...

Unfortunately I see many states having this type of regulation and I also see them imposing a lot more restrictions than that in the future for 2 main reasons. First, it is because of the irresponsible hobbyist that isn't thinking about their neighbors or how some may feel about UAV's or drones as they want to call them. and second because how the media demonizes the "Drone" in almost every headline you see.

Unfortunately I see many states having this type of regulation and I also see them imposing a lot more restrictions than that in the future for 2 main reasons. First, it is because of the irresponsible hobbyist that isn't thinking about their neighbors or how some may feel about UAV's or drones as they want to call them. and second because how the media demonizes the "Drone" in almost every headline you see.
I'm curious, How are you flying commercially if you are not registered as having an...
Authorized exemption to the Section 333 of the FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012 ???

Reactions: Utah Drone Imaging
I'm curious, How are you flying commercially if you are not registered as having an...
Authorized exemption to the Section 333 of the FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012 ???
Because I do have an exemption. ;) So there are no arguments, you can look at it here. It is under my name.

OK Awesome! Didn't see it there when I searched. I know some people (companies) are circumventing the FAA process somehow. I'm no where near your market, nor do I work for the FAA. I was just curious.

OK Awesome! Didn't see it there when I searched. I know some people (companies) are circumventing the FAA process somehow. I'm no where near your market, nor do I work for the FAA. I was just curious.
Just out of curiosity if your not with the FAA nor in our market why spend the time to check up on people? Seems a little pointless to me.

Honestly, just a random question to a random company. Doesn't take even 30 seconds to do if you know where to look. SOOO many people and companies are not flying legally. Pisses me off to see people advertising services they are not legal to sell. Makes us all look like idiots. Obviously we are not all idiots. I'm glad to see you are not as well.

Reactions: Utah Drone Imaging
Honestly, just a random question to a random company. Doesn't take even 30 seconds to do if you know where to look. SOOO many people and companies are not flying legally. Pisses me off to see people advertising services they are not legal to sell. Makes us all look like idiots. Obviously we are not all idiots. I'm glad to see you are not as well.
nice save

YES sir, you can fly from here to...here (holding hands 6 inches apart):D
ROFL nice one..... Sad but that's what legislatures all across the US will be doing if the new UAV owners keep doing things like they have been. I can't count how many "Above the clouds" videos there are on youtube.

Given that 99.9% of humans cannot reliably estimate what 100ft is, I wonder how they plan to figure out 350ft straight up with no way to judge relative scale. Good luck with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik