offline Litchi Waypoint upload

Reaction score
Is there a way to get from a litch-style csv file of waypoints to the binary file that's created by the flylitchi website and gets uploaded/synced onto the flight controller? I often work in remote locations where I have no network access. Oh, yes, and I'm using iOS devices. Anybody else had this issue? Looked, but couldn't find a way to contact the litchi developers to submit a feature request. Thanks!

Is there a way to get from a litch-style csv file of waypoints to the binary file that's created by the flylitchi website and gets uploaded/synced onto the flight controller? I often work in remote locations where I have no network access. Oh, yes, and I'm using iOS devices. Anybody else had this issue? Looked, but couldn't find a way to contact the litchi developers to submit a feature request. Thanks!

Can you not create the missions before you go and then synch them to your phone, whilst you have internet access,

That works most of the time. I posted, because sometimes work in remote locations and want to set up a new flight plan and cannot get an internet connection before the flight. The ability to perform the translation of the csv to the litchi binary file without going through the flylitchi website would make those operations possible.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20