Official release of the prop guard!

As with most DJI productions, this is more of an 'official announcement' than an "official release." Show me one store - anywhere in the world - that has these in stock as of the day they were "officially released".

Not even DJI has them.

Attention to anyone who has a case for their Phantom. These prop guards will NOT fit in the majority of the purpose built cases for the Phantom. Great product but I had to say something in case it might have been overlooked. The prop guards look like they are screwed on to the frame, which makes it time consuming to remove before safely storing your Phantom in its fitted case.

Do you guys think it would effect the Balance of the Phantom much if you installed just 2 of these? I dont really need the prop guards as such as I think I am beyond my crashing stage :lol: but I think having 2 of them on would aid orientation flying line of sight and maybe also give them a new paint job so they stand out a bit more.

Probably just put 2 on the rear as the phantom is slightly front heavy anyway as the camera is positioned forward of center and I doubt they are going to be all that heavy anyway.

It wont make it any more unbalanced than a 200 gram camera on a mount. The naza will even it out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31