OEM Dual antenna receiver on v1 Phantom

Reaction score
Have a v1 phantom with the original board and H3-2D gimbal installed. Saw that the dual antenna receiver is available (phantom stock #31) I'm interested in installing it for improved reliability.

Will my v1 OEM transmitter bind with the new dual antenna (FAAST compatible) reciever?

I am eventually getting a Futaba transmitter to bind with my v1.1.1 and want to able to control both the v1 and v1.1.1 with the same TX.

MuseumMatt said:
Have a v1 phantom with the original board and H3-2D gimbal installed. Saw that the dual antenna receiver is available (phantom stock #31) I'm interested in installing it for improved reliability.

Will my v1 OEM transmitter bind with the new dual antenna (FAAST compatible) reciever?

I am eventually getting a Futaba transmitter to bind with my v1.1.1 and want to able to control both the v1 and v1.1.1 with the same TX.

No it won't bind .Your v1 is ppm, your v1.1.1 is Dbus. Buy the Futaba T8J (comes w/dbus transmitter)as long as both are Dbus you can controll both w/Futaba

I'm going to have to wait until after taxes before I get the Futaba.

Until then I may just install the new RX in my v1 and then bind it to my new v1.1.1 transmitter. I don't see any problems with binding 2 different receivers to the same OEM transmitter, as long as I'm only flying one ship at the time, right?

I saw an earlier post about connecting 2 wires to the naza instead of just one on the old RX. Not sure which wires they will be.

I will also probably need to change my receiver type in the assistant software from PPM to DBus.

Anything else I need to do?

Mj

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav