OEM DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent batteries (4 & 5 charges) - $80 shipped

Reaction score
** SOLD **

I have two like-new Phantom 3 batteries for sale. One has 4 charges and the other has 5 charges. Batteries are original and authentic, purchased directly through DJI. $80 shipped -- each.

Last edited:
I used PayPal a long time ago..not sure if it's still active or not

I may have my PayPal account all set. How do I know this,would be a legit deal?

I may have my PayPal account all set. How do I know this, would be a legit deal?

I see you literally joined yesterday, so I understand your concern regarding legitimacy. I can tell you I've bought and sold many things online whether it was through phantom pilots, ebay, reddit, and craigslist -- more than the average person. Just a heads up, I don't think anyone here actually takes credit cards as a direct form of payment, almost everyone if not everyone prefers the PayPal route-- for buyer and seller protection. That's cool though you were able to find new DJI original batteries for $65 on Amazon, you can definitely use your credit card going that route. Good luck!

I doubt he found OEM batteries on amazon for $65.
I had a friend give me one of those and it was aftermarket and wouldn't even turn anything on.
edit,
I guess someone else is the "one in the crowd"
Then he thanks someone for something I already said first
No need to apologize. You can't fix stupid

Last edited:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Can't be much of a difference. The reviews look pretty good. But I'm the new guy here. Just started flying the dji. Whatever's recommended, that's what I'll buy I guess...thanks.

Can't be much of a difference. The reviews look pretty good. But I'm the new guy here. Just started flying the dji. Whatever's recommended, that's what I'll buy I guess...thanks.
Those non-OEM batteries won't work or let you power the Phantom on.

Reactions: Kev74

Tony & Budman - Appreciate you guys sharing your perspectives to help Kev out here.

Kev, as I mentioned in our PM, there are definitely cheaper 3rd party options -- which you've provided 2 examples. Reviews are always a sufficient starting point when evaluating the quality of a particular product. However, when looking at the reviews for the Wasabi Power brand, I wouldn't say those are exactly great reviews --37% 5-star & 27% 1-star. Personally, its kind of sketchy to me when I see 5-star reviews "GREAT BATTERY!!" along with seeing 1-star reviews mentioning less than favorable experiences. However, if you feel you still want to explore the 3rd party option, then I'd suggest you go with the second link you provided -- better reviews. By no means am I saying that you absolutely have to use an OEM/Authentic battery, however I do recommend OEM whether you purchase it from me or find it cheaper elsewhere.

Think about it this way, you've already spent say 500 (or less) for your phantom, so why put 3rd party option in it and risk losing your drone and/or money spent on the battery? Looking at this objectively, I see you're willing to pay $66 shipped for 3rd party option, over buying an OEM one (with 4 charges on it) for $80 shipped. If you've gotta an extra $15 bucks laying around, OEM is the route. If not, 3rd party is always an option, but I've never heard anyone really having battery issues with OEM ones. Regardless, I'm not telling you what to do man, just trying to educate you because I see you're new to the scene. Good luck Kev!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev74
Tony & Budman - Appreciate you guys sharing your perspectives to help Kev out here.

Kev, as I mentioned in our PM, there are definitely cheaper 3rd party options -- which you've provided 2 examples. Reviews are always a sufficient starting point when evaluating the quality of a particular product. However, when looking at the reviews for the Wasabi Power brand, I wouldn't say those are exactly great reviews --37% 5-star & 27% 1-star. Personally, its kind of sketchy to me when I see 5-star reviews "GREAT BATTERY!!" along with seeing 1-star reviews that mentioning an less than favorable experience. However, if you feel you still want to explore the 3rd party option, then I'd suggest you go with the second link you provided -- better reviews. By no means am I saying that you absolutely have to use an OEM/Authentic battery, however I do recommend OEM whether you purchase it from me or find it cheaper elsewhere.

Think about it this way, you've already spent say 500 (or less) for your phantom, so why put 3rd party option in it and risk losing your drone and/or money spent on the battery? Looking at this objectively, I see you're willing to pay $66 shipped for 3rd party option, over buying an OEM one (with 4 charges on it) for $80 shipped. If you've gotta an extra $15 bucks laying around, OEM is the route. If not, 3rd party is always an option, but I've never heard anyone really having battery issues with OEM ones. Regardless, I'm not telling you what to do man, just trying to educate you because I see you're new to the scene. Good luck Kev!
Awesome man...thanks for everything. Let me get my finances in order...as today was payday..hahaha..it goes quick!! And I'll get back at ya. I understand the oem part of this whole thing. I never understood what it meant till I googled it and listened to you fine fellows. Again, I'm new to all of this and this phantom means allot to me. I only wanna use the best and what is recommended. If you still have them in a few days I'll holla at ya. Thanks again everyone who responded to this. It's a learning process and you guys helped me alot. Thanks...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31