Odd post on a Linked In article about P2V

Reaction score
http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/arti ... L8lI0fEC41

Charles Kulig
Experienced Global IT Executive, Information Architect
@Venture Capital and Angel Investors. I've designed and developed an attack drone that disables and/or destroys other drones within a 1/4 mile radius of the home. It's powered by a battery originally designed by Dyson and uses a miniature, light-weight Siemens LASER. It can stay in the air for over 65 minutes. Top speed 18 mph. It's called the "Shark." The Shark uses a modified seek & destroy guidance system (a small chip)that zeroes in on a drone's signal. Once in the air, Shark locks in on the drone then knocks it out or jams the signal and essentially blinds it. Materials cost around $180. Easily mass produced and can retail for less than $400. A shotgun will accomplish the same thing, but this is WAY more fun.
Like(14)Reply(4)2 days ago

I've designed and developed an attack drone that disables and/or destroys other drones within a 1/4 mile radius of the home. It's powered by a battery originally designed by Dyson and uses a miniature, light-weight Siemens LASER. It can stay in the air for over 65 minutes. Top speed 18 mph. It's called the "Shark."
Hmm... I think I've heard about this guy before. Oh yeah, I remember:
Dr Evil said:
"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"
:lol:

El Rey said:
http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140121232304-25760-the-march-of-the-drones?trk=eml-ced-b-art-M-1&ut=1g3wL8lI0fEC41

Charles Kulig
Experienced Global IT Executive, Information Architect
@Venture Capital and Angel Investors. I've designed and developed an attack drone that disables and/or destroys other drones within a 1/4 mile radius of the home. It's powered by a battery originally designed by Dyson and uses a miniature, light-weight Siemens LASER. It can stay in the air for over 65 minutes. Top speed 18 mph. It's called the "Shark." The Shark uses a modified seek & destroy guidance system (a small chip)that zeroes in on a drone's signal. Once in the air, Shark locks in on the drone then knocks it out or jams the signal and essentially blinds it. Materials cost around $180. Easily mass produced and can retail for less than $400. A shotgun will accomplish the same thing, but this is WAY more fun.
Like(14)Reply(4)2 days ago

So they want to market this as an anti-drone system for your property?
They fly out on command and act as guard dog for the 60 minutes intervals?

LeoS said:
So they want to market this as an anti-drone system for your property?
They fly out on command and act as guard dog for the 60 minutes intervals?

I guess so. Or else if you see someone trying to perv on you through your bedroom window you can launch it.

Although you'd think that they would just develop something you point at the copter/drone from the ground.

El Rey said:
http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140121232304-25760-the-march-of-the-drones?trk=eml-ced-b-art-M-1&ut=1g3wL8lI0fEC41

Now we're in trouble, corporate america approves...

Heheh we'll probably finally switch to 3G\4G ip for control in the end... they shouldn't be jamming that right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1