Odd Go behaviour

Reaction score
Using the DJI go app on Android. Had a no signal while out flying, but video recorded fine. Pulled the chip and transferred the video.

I have noticed that if I take of all the clips and shots the numbers start at 0. My Nikon does the same, so no big deal, I leave one clip on.

After charging the battery and with a mostly empty memory card I turned everything back on. Connections are great.

Here's where the odd event happens. The app keeps wanting to show my the clip that is on the chip. I look at things like my compass etc as part of pre flight and can't because it wants to show me clips.

Once the craft is warmed up, I can look as I please and operate.

Is anyone else seeing this and do you have a solution

(I did search for this on here.)

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

File index mode, set to "Continuous":

upload_2016-7-19_21-58-9.png

And that will stop the app from showing me clips on the chip? Cool!
That keep the file numbering from starting over, but I don't understand it play back a clip when warming up?
Clip meaning a picture or clip meaning a movie clip?
Now that I think about it is your tablet seeing a picture on your SD card on your tablet?

That keep the file numbering from starting over, but I don't understand it play back a clip when warming up?
Clip meaning a picture or clip meaning a movie clip?
Now that I think about it is your tablet seeing a picture on your SD card on your tablet?

It is showing me the file that is on the Phantom. If I have several of them on it, it shows me a thumbnail of all of them. I had turned off local caching of videos some time ago.

It is showing me the file that is on the Phantom. If I have several of them on it, it shows me a thumbnail of all of them. I had turned off local caching of videos some time ago.
Are you making this up, just kidding, not a clue.:confused:
Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl