Obstacle avoidance warning

Reaction score
Flying at 270ft nothing that high around.Drone stops in mid air, so I go up to 350 ft.It goes for about five seconds then same warning and it stops.Now it's stuck there so I go up higher finally at 400 ft it starts flying forward.After that it came back no more warnings.Anyone know about this problem.I checked no bugs stuck on sensors,no dirt nothing.So is this a common known glitch??..Or was it a cloaking device on a ufo?.Did I almost hit an invisible object to eyes but the sensor saw it.Hey this could be smoking gun ufos are real.

Reactions: Sirsly and Yenrab
Flying at 270ft nothing that high around.Drone stops in mid air, so I go up to 350 ft.It goes for about five seconds then same warning and it stops.Now it's stuck there so I go up higher finally at 400 ft it starts flying forward.After that it came back no more warnings.Anyone know about this problem.I checked no bugs stuck on sensors,no dirt nothing.So is this a common known glitch??..Or was it a cloaking device on a ufo?.Did I almost hit an invisible object to eyes but the sensor saw it.Hey this could be smoking gun ufos are real.
Most likely cause was the sun.
Were you flying towards the sun?
If you encounter it again, simply turn the Phantom away from the sun and you'll know if that was it.
If you are flying where there's nothing to hit, you can disable obstacle avoidance and enjoy the speed boost.

Reactions: Sirsly
The famed DJI obstacle avoidance: it won't prevent crashes, but it can certainly cause them. Yes, these sensors have a tendency to have issues with sunlight as an imaginary obstacle.

Reactions: Sirsly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj