Nvidia Shield (partial screen)??

Reaction score
Does anyone have an issue with the Nvidia shields screen only being partial instead of it being full screen when flying?

What I'm trying to say is that both sides of the screen are blank.
Anyone?
If so, how do I fix this?
Please and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Does anyone have an issue with the Nvidia shields screen only being partial instead of it being full screen when flying?

What I'm trying to say is that both sides of the screen are blank.
Anyone?
If so, how do I fix this?
Please and thank you

I have used my Shield K-1 only once in flight (got it last Thursday, to replace my Samsung Tab S), and the display was full screen. I fired it up this morning to change some photo and video settings, and all displayed OK.

I have used my Shield K-1 only once in flight (got it last Thursday, to replace my Samsung Tab S), and the display was full screen. I fired it up this morning to change some photo and video settings, and all displayed OK.

Hmmmm. I'll post a pic in a few mins.

I also have used my Shield for many months with no problems. Have you added many apps or programs to your Shield?
Suggest these steps --
Go to browser and clean all history and cookies, etc.
Remove your version of DJI GO app and install latest version.
From App Store install Advanced Task Manager and run that before each flying session. Leave unchecked DJI GO and GPS because you need them f mkor flying . That removes your other apps from draining resources from your Shield when you are going to fly.
Also be sure your USB cable is not one that has the short connector on the Micro end. I have one that did and would not work with shield.
If none of this works, you have a large problem I'm afraid.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
I also have used my Shield for many months with no problems. Have you added many apps or programs to your Shield?
Suggest these steps --
Go to browser and clean all history and cookies, etc.
Remove your version of DJI GO app and install latest version.
From App Store install Advanced Task Manager and run that before each flying session. Leave unchecked DJI GO and GPS because you need them f mkor flying . That removes your other apps from draining resources from your Shield when you are going to fly.
Also be sure your USB cable is not one that has the short connector on the Micro end. I have one that did and would not work with shield.
If none of this works, you have a large problem I'm afraid.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Are you saying the USB cable that shipped with the Phantom is not the right one? What's a "short connector"?

Reactions: Double_DoubleG
make sure that your resolution is set to 16 x 9, not 4 x 3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31