Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet - no full screen on DJI go app

Reaction score
Hello experts!

I've just purchased an Nvidia shield K1 tablet because it was recommended for its awesome graphics processing. The first issue I had is it wouldn't connect to the RC, but was only showing the how to connect tutorial. I resolved this by swapping out the usb cable and it connected successfully - whew!.

So after I connected to the RC, I've discovered that I cannot go to full screen via swiping down on the screen. My question is, is this not enabled on the nvidia tablet? Or, can this be done at all?

Thanks...

ok Ill ask

what do you mean exactly?
I have a shield , I start the app and it is there. it works. I do nothing special

what does yours do?
not do?
different

Thanks for your reply kirk2579. I was using my iPhone 6s with the DJI go app. With my phone, after you enter camera mode and start up the aircraft, if you want to see the screen in full-screen mode, you would swipe down on the screen and swipe down again to leave full-screen mode. I noticed this doesn't work with the Nvidia tablet. So I was wondering if this is expected behavior from the Nvidia as a result of it not being a supported device, or should this work anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for your reply kirk2579. I was using my iPhone 6s with the DJI go app. With my phone, after you enter camera mode and start up the aircraft, if you want to see the screen in full-screen mode, you would swipe down on the screen and swipe down again to leave full-screen mode. I noticed this doesn't work with the Nvidia tablet. So I was wondering if this is expected behavior from the Nvidia as a result of it not being a supported device, or should this work anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app[/QUOTE

I am totally unsure about your issue.

I have the shield and when I start the dji go it opens, if quad on to video and if off to camera select page
it fills the whole tablet when I start and I need not do anything---
if yours is different, uninstall and reinstall maybe.

https://www.google.com/#q=using+nvidea+shield+k1+yutube

it operates same as all my android devices.
maybe your question is more how to use android vs. the shield specifically.

good luck and have fun flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic