nvidia shield k1 for sale

Reaction score
SOLD!

I have an nvidia shield k1 for sale in new condition, I bought it late in 2016. It has had less than 4 hours of use and I also installed a 64GB Lexar 300x storage card. What I cannot find is the factory charger (I have not had an issue charging it with any Micro USB charger though,the box or documentation. The reason I am selling it is because I gave in to the Apple collective and bought myself an iPad Air 2 to use for flying my drone (bigger screen, old eyes). There is not one mark on it and it has android 7 installed. I just did a factory reset. I will take PayPal and please consider shipping and insurance in your offer. I am cleaning out things I just don't use. I want to offer it to my fellow drone flyers first before putting it up on eBay. The shipping zip code is 98445
Thanks
Richard LaFleche

Last edited:
I have an nvidia shield k1 for sale in new condition, I bought it late in 2016. It has had less than 4 hours of use and I also installed a 64GB Lexar 300x storage card. What I cannot find is the factory charger (I have not had an issue charging it with any Micro USB charger though,the box or documentation. The reason I am selling it is because I gave in to the Apple collective and bought myself an iPad Air 2 to use for flying my drone (bigger screen, old eyes). There is not one mark on it and it has android 7 installed. I just did a factory reset. I will take PayPal and please consider shipping and insurance in your offer. I am cleaning out thing I just don't use. I want to offer it to my fellow drone flyers first before putting it up on eBay. The shipping zip code is 98445
Thanks
Richard LaFleche
How much are you asking?

I see widely varying prices on eBay so I am not sure what to ask price wise. I am NOT looking to rip anyone off. Just a fair and reasonable offer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair