Nvdia Shield Output to Monitor

Reaction score
I've been wanting to try the Nvidia Shield's output to HDMI and a monitor for some time now. I have an extra monitor and found an HDMI adaptor and long cable in a closet. Such a score. A few weeks ago I headed out to central Utah for some hiking and thought it would be a good test area. I worked perfectly and was very easy to set up. Threw together a video in case you want to take a look.

Reactions: cocoamedia
This is what i was exactly looking for! So the best way to do it is a Nvdia Shield! Man thank you!!! I have been thinking of getting the shield and now I really want it! Can you tell me your thoughts on the responsiveness of the shield? I have a nexus 7 I am primarily using to fly now.

This is what i was exactly looking for! So the best way to do it is a Nvdia Shield! Man thank you!!! I have been thinking of getting the shield and now I really want it! Can you tell me your thoughts on the responsiveness of the shield? I have a nexus 7 I am primarily using to fly now.

I see almost no lag when using the Shield. I have a video of this (the intro was funny to me at the time... play on Simon's videos... but I now think it's a little annoying. Sorry). The only complaint I have on the Shield is viewing the screen in sunlight. But it's no different then any other device so it's not really a bad point.

The external monitor is interesting. The Shield does make it easy to use. You really just need to have an HDMI to HDMI mini adapter. I think I picked mine up for about $10.

Reactions: prendy35
I see almost no lag when using the Shield. I have a video of this (the intro was funny to me at the time... play on Simon's videos... but I now think it's a little annoying. Sorry). The only complaint I have on the Shield is viewing the screen in sunlight. But it's no different then any other device so it's not really a bad point.

The external monitor is interesting. The Shield does make it easy to use. You really just need to have an HDMI to HDMI mini adapter. I think I picked mine up for about $10.

really awesome! Thanks! I like it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1