NUMBER 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well ended up deciding on this,p4s ,very good second hand from store off trademe,$850
Will post more pics on arrival this weeko_O,,,has no charger but I does.
Screenshot_20190506-111605.jpg

Reactions: Starz and dirkclod
Now sell your P4 and P3 and buy you a P4 pro.?

To buy just the P4 cost about as much to buy the whole setup. I shopped E Bay for 3 months. Kind of half looking. I bought the whole setup for $407. It was suppose to have something small wrong with it. I took the gamble and won. I recouped some of my money by selling off some of the extras. That really brought the initial cost down.

I did the conversion to US dollar to get an idea of what things cost there. LOL I hope it flies great!

Now sell your P4 and P3 and buy you a P4 pro.?

To buy just the P4 cost about as much to buy the whole setup. I shopped E Bay for 3 months. Kind of half looking. I bought the whole setup for $407. It was suppose to have something small wrong with it. I took the gamble and won. I recouped some of my money by selling off some of the extras. That really brought the initial cost down.

I did the conversion to US dollar to get an idea of what things cost there. LOL I hope it flies great!
Its from a shop so either display model or good used,,,from same country as me so comes on courier,,some questions other ask they got replied ""you can view at store""which lead me to belive it's legit,,yes looked at p4p but yes some very expensive here,,also looked at p3p but got p4 instead,,,,hey at least I got parts from other crashed one I got and modified remote,,,,I'm still living in a van so big $$$$$$ is out the question,,can't wait to have spin,,p3s is ok but bit slow

Just add this,this where I located at moment,,,flying is low lately,,so do travel a bit to escape these airports and low flying cesnas
Screenshot_20190506-130839.jpg

Choice number 2 landed today,,very impressed for 850,,flys smooth an flawless,might change when I get it in the open,test next fine day,,,am unsure of flights cause when I turn go4 on all my flights are there,,,the remote is brand new drone looks like mayby 2 flights tops but unsure how to check that,,,,no scuffs top or landing gear so I'm picking it's very new which is even better + 2 battery's, good end to the day...and it's giving me firmware update required so must be on old ,,I check soon when I'm inside it's mind.......OK I find to on old firmware with 4 flights and 11 battery charges on 1 batt..other still charging,,remote fully charged so was good buy,,,can't wait to test,,to the sky,,,,,firmware or not to firmware after flight I decide
20190508_170049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues