Noticed my battery % is dropping*VIDEO FOOTAGE*

Reaction score
is it me or is this normal,also managed to reach a personal range record. Nothing spectacular but much improved from stock and the numbers I was getting, which was about 1200ft or so...So I'm a happy customer!

Anyway, is there an issue. Take a look, thanks!

Also should mention I'm using vision+ utility pro app
Range extender
Default setting
Camera tx
15dbm(31 mW)
Is this correct setting, could this drain the battery as well?

Screensaver app, pilotside view
http://youtu.be/Z_8nPayk1H4

P2V+ camera (edited)
http://youtu.be/DzSVOlYcmM4

Panamon Creel said:
Can you please elaborate with more details on your question?
Well... just thought battery percentage was dropping faster than normal, also realized after further study of the video that battery percentage went red than back to normal. Should I be concerned, battery is going bad? Hope I made sense

Environmental conditions can greatly influence battery life so differences between individual flight will occur. Red percentage flashes (low batt warning) while the capacity percentage is still high can be caused by issues with the battery cells, the in battery smart board or communication issues between the battery smart board and the phantom. Verify that the SB communication data pins and pads are clean and that the spring loaded pins on the phantom move freely without binding.

Bigdz said:
Well... just thought battery percentage was dropping faster than normal, also realized after further study of the video that battery percentage went red than back to normal. Should I be concerned, battery is going bad? Hope I made sense

Dropping faster then normal ?
The telemetry comes in true the wifi, if that is broken due to range how do you expect that the app will get its data ? True postal messenger maybe ?
As long the low battery alarm isn't sounding all is OK.
The moment you hear that sound and see that the battery life is + 20% then you have a issue.
As life progress you will notice that you get older because you can't do the thing you used to do.
What about a battery ? for ever lasting ?
I only get 14min max flight time out of the battery, whats your issue ?

ToThePoint said:
Bigdz said:

Dropping faster then normal ?
The telemetry comes in true the wifi, if that is broken due to range how do you expect that the app will get its data ? True postal messenger maybe ?
As long the low battery alarm isn't sounding all is OK.
The moment you hear that sound and see that the battery life is + 20% then you have a issue.
As life progress you will notice that you get older because you can't do the thing you used to do.
What about a battery ? for ever lasting ?
I only get 14min max flight time out of the battery, whats your issue ?

Easy... Bud! Just asking if there was...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic