Nothing happens when I press go

Reaction score
Spent some time at my flying field this morning to work out the waypoints better.
Got all that worked out mostly.
I thought the aircraft was supposed to self launch when pressing go when the aircraft motors are off.
Do I have to turn the motors on normally through the controller or what?

When I set the waypoints and press go, the data is uploaded just fine.

Doublecheck that you have Bluetooth enabled -- I use the iPad version and sometimes forget to enable BT, so everything appears to be fine even though the Phantom won't start up.

GearLoose said:
Doublecheck that you have Bluetooth enabled -- I use the iPad version and sometimes forget to enable BT, so everything appears to be fine even though the Phantom won't start up.

What does blue tooth have to do with Ground Stattion. I have a i pad mini. do I have to turn on Blue tooth on the Ipad mini?

bcass1 said:
GearLoose said:

What does blue tooth have to do with Ground Stattion. I have a i pad mini. do I have to turn on Blue tooth on the Ipad mini?

Yes, that's how the iPad connects to the groundstation, via the BTU unit plugged in to the data link....if you're talking about the full groundstation (and not the P2V/P2V+ app).

Bcass, DJI uses Bluetooth to connect to the ipad.
On the ipad, open the settings menu and check that the bluetooth switch is on.

I had this issue and found out you need to have the P2 remote ON as well as the GS. The P2 remote seems to be required to get the GPS lock - if the P2 doesn't have a lock (the led's are yellow) it won't take off. That was my experience anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik