Note 4 on a p2v+?

Reaction score
okay, so while I would not be able to use fpv or a gimbal, I was thinking about attaching my Samsung Note 4 to my phantom just to see how different the 4k video is compared to the phantom Vision Plus camera. Anyone done it yet? Got any suggestions?

I have a note 4.
I have a gopro3+ that does 4k at 15fps.
I had a vision plus.

You can just get a suction mount clamp and adhere it to the belly. I wouldnt recommend it thought as you will get vibrations in the footage.

Anyways..

I cant watch 4k because i dont have a 4k display. I can however tell you that that the gopro and note 4 trumps on the the vision plus. The only acceptable setting on the vplus is 720@60fps.

lsteigerwalt said:
okay, so while I would not be able to use fpv or a gimbal, I was thinking about attaching my Samsung Note 4 to my phantom just to see how different the 4k video is compared to the phantom Vision Plus camera. Anyone done it yet? Got any suggestions?

I actually did that. I duck taped my note 4 to a phantom 2's landing gears (without stabilization/gimbal)... The video came out like jello in an earthquake, as you can see in the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pva6q97ju4b79 ... 0.mp4?dl=0

houstonpilot said:
lsteigerwalt said:

I actually did that. I duck taped my note 4 to a phantom 2's landing gears (without stabilization/gimbal)... The video came out like jello in an earthquake, as you can see in the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pva6q97ju4b79 ... 0.mp4?dl=0
That does suck, what city is that, Houston?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik