Not seeing satellite or hybrid image

Reaction score
Not sure why I'm not seeing the satellite or hybrid option when viewing location of Phantom on iPad. Is there a setting or adjustment within the DJI Pilot software?

Not sure why I'm not seeing the satellite or hybrid option when viewing location of Phantom on iPad. Is there a setting or adjustment within the DJI Pilot software?

The P3 has to be connected -- the icons in the top of the picture control the satellite or hybrid options-- That option dropdown is activated by the two layer squares in the right icon right above.
IMG_0275.PNG

Phantom was connected, never saw the choice of the 3 to pick from. Do I have to choose from any settings in menu to display such options? I'm guessing those two layers are the same that are shown in the small box with heading arrow. Clicking the layers doesn't provide the option to choose anything different.

Interesting. I can get satellite but not hybrid now - happened at the update.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Phantom was connected, never saw the choice of the 3 to pick from. Do I have to choose from any settings in menu to display such options? I'm guessing those two layers are the same that are shown in the small box with heading arrow. Clicking the layers doesn't provide the option to choose anything different.
That option dropdown is activated by the two layer squares in the right icon right above

Just want to confirm first, did you have trouble seeing satellite images during the flight or after the flight when you are back home with Wifi signal? Is your iPad Wifi only model or cellular model?

I'm not seeing this on my iPad mini 2. And yes I'm in wifi. This seemed to happen after the update. Only problem I've had with it.

Reactions: jryser
I'm not seeing this on my iPad mini 2. And yes I'm in wifi. This seemed to happen after the update. Only problem I've had with it.
Same here. And I deleted GO before reinstalling in both iPad Air and iPad 4 Mini. Weird.

Same here. And I deleted GO before reinstalling in both iPad Air and iPad 4 Mini. Weird.

Ok been experimenting-- working good on mine
1. In the camera view on the screen, touch the map
2. in the map view, touch the right icon with the two layer squares in the top right
3. in the map view the small option screen will drop down with the three map view options.

Just want to confirm first, did you have trouble seeing satellite images during the flight or after the flight when you are back home with Wifi signal? Is your iPad Wifi only model or cellular model?
Yeah i believe you gotta have an internet connection

Yeah i believe you gotta have an internet connection
You only need a wifi or LGE to load the map -- the Go App will cache it. After the have the map loaded. You do not need any internet connection.

Does that mean I should first somehow bring up the maps at home or wherever I have a wifi connection before going to spot I plan to fly it from?

Would it work if I use my phone as a hotspot for the iPad I have connected to the remote?

Does that mean I should first somehow bring up the maps at home or wherever I have a wifi connection before going to spot I plan to fly it from?
yes you can bring them up at home and cache the location you are going to fly.

Yep my entire area is cached. But flyin a new spot i hotspot off my iphone

Ok been experimenting-- working good on mine
1. In the camera view on the screen, touch the map
2. in the map view, touch the right icon with the two layer squares in the top right
3. in the map view the small option screen will drop down with the three map view options.
Yep. Did that but when I hit the squares, the only one that comes up is the satellite. Hybrid or plain map ain't workin! I will hopefully get to mess around with it tomorrow.

Yep. Did that but when I hit the squares, the only one that comes up is the satellite. Hybrid or plain map ain't workin! I will hopefully get to mess around with it tomorrow.

weird??o_Oo_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20