NOT SEEING FPV IN LICHI

Reaction score
I am not seeing a matching thread for this question.

I just installed and I am testing/learning Lichi on a Phantom 4 and Mavic Pro. I am using a 10" iPad with the remote controller.

I am not seeing camera video in any mode when connected with Lichi, the panel is blank. It appears to record video during a mission but I am not seeing anything during the mission.

GO 4 displays camera video normally. I have checked all settings and do not see anything incorrect, I even went back to default settings.

GO 4 is updated to the most recent version.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. I am impressed with the flight modes but camera FPV is missing.

Thanks, Dave.

Every time I used litchi I go out then I get a warning say battery is at 18 percent when it full restart it on dji app and its good

Have you tried force closing all other apps especially Go4? Have you tried a different lightning cable? In settings there is an option for Hardware Decoding, try toggling it off and see if it works, then back on.

I have tried doing a cold start, resetting everything and made no difference.

I use different lightning cables with the two aircraft, so I doubt it is the cables.

What settings are you referring to? Lichi? iPad? other?

Note: FPV works fine with all other apps, GO 4, Drone Deploy, Pix4D, etc.

Dave.

I have since discovered a FPV Source setting in the iPad settings for Lichi. Apparently, the default setting is: OFF. I turned it ON and now the FPV camera video works. Do not understand why the default would be OFF.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj