Not recording flight data every time.

Reaction score
This is odd. On my Note3 running DJI Pilot ver. 1.2.0, it dosen't seem to record the flight data every single time.

Today I managed a 4100m flight (to see how far I can go one way) and noticed when I got home that the flight was missing from the Flight Record list in the User Center of the app. Many of my other flights were logged, but not this one. I also noticed the a couple of other prior flights from the day before were also not logged.

I tried the cloud sync, but no new records popped up. Anyone else notice this?

BTW... I've only had my drone for a week and I absolutely love it ! :)

Hmmm... To tell you the truth if that happened it would have to be pretty fast as I didn't really notice it. If that's the case, then the app must be fairly unstable.

This is odd. On my Note3 running DJI Pilot ver. 1.2.0, it dosen't seem to record the flight data every single time.

Today I managed a 4100m flight (to see how far I can go one way) and noticed when I got home that the flight was missing from the Flight Record list in the User Center of the app. Many of my other flights were logged, but not this one. I also noticed the a couple of other prior flights from the day before were also not logged.

I tried the cloud sync, but no new records popped up. Anyone else notice this?

BTW... I've only had my drone for a week and I absolutely love it ! :)
I have had at least 5 flights n none of them are logged. So I dunno. Had the app crash once.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic