Not happy with DJI's online store

Reaction score
I placed an order for a few items on DJI's online store on February 11th. Part of my order was for 2 pairs of silver striped composite hub props. I received my package today only to find 1 pair in the box (the rest of my items were there).

Normally I would brush this off as a simple mistake, contact sales and wait for my 2nd pair. However, the thing that ticks me off is that instead of the 1-3 days to ship as stated on the site it took DJI 11 days (February 22nd) to actually ship and then another 5 business days to arrive (March 1st).

Upon calling DJI I got nothing but "run-around" voice prompts and never was able to talk to a human. I tried chat on the website but an auto response stated they were busy with other customers and to leave my email address. I sent an email to the online store and am hoping for a response within a reasonable amount of time.

I have read several posts regarding DJI's customer service being poor and guess I'm going to experience that as well...

I ordered from DJI directly to be sure I received genuine OEM parts but I guess I should have purchased through Amazon. The only problem there is that I noticed from reviews that supposed "genuine parts" are in fact knock-offs a fair amount of times...

Just venting I guess... [emoji19]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you can't get it on Amazon, don't buy it. I have heard too many horror stories from people using the DJI store and trying to get customer support. I have gotten everything on Amazon in a timely manner. Even when I ordered the wrong Gimbal protector for my P3A, I just emailed the seller, and they simply switched it out. From the time I received the wrong one I ordered, and receiving the new one in return, was just four days. As for DJI, defer to the second half kickoff...

If you can't get it on Amazon, don't buy it. I have heard too many horror stories from people using the DJI store and trying to get customer support. I have gotten everything on Amazon in a timely manner. Even when I ordered the wrong Gimbal protector for my P3A, I just emailed the seller, and they simply switched it out. From the time I received the wrong one I ordered, and receiving the new one in return, was just four days. As for DJI, defer to the second half kickoff...

I totally agree. I purchase tons of stuff from Amazon (including my P3A) but as I said, I'm a little leary of purchasing items such as batteries or props since I've seen many of them branded as DJI but many reviews have stated otherwise. I guess the prudent thing to do is look for DJI authorized resellers only.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I always read the user reviews since the people buying them give the user and not the sellers aspect. Amazon rocks.

I just now received a reply from DJI (in poorly translated English) that I should send them a picture of the box (and I'm assuming the contents) that I received. WTF???

I fished the boxes out of the garbage took a pic and replied.

We'll see what happens next...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

A year ago i had similar experience in that the blade spanner was missing.

Not a big deal but its a special and is not stocked by anyone, took ages to sort out.

They first of said I should should claim off the courier (yes the courier is going to steel my $1 spanner but leave the drone behind !). To cut a long story short I in the end started putting comments on the DJI news feeds and someone up the food chain had one couriered to me.

B & H also has a good inventory of DJI products, fast delivery, and good customer service. Have used them for years.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj