Not flown in Naza nor updated software so far so good

Reaction score
Im just wondering how many others have left their phantoms vision plus 2's with the software it shipped with and have kept flying in phantom mode...I figure if it aint broke don't try to fix it..i know there are advantages and disadvantages to both...but flyways scare me so i figure so far so good. I haven't got prop guards as many have reported problems with these on descent and i try to be careful. Even though I thought it was a bad idea to catch the drone when descending, i have to admit I have done it now a few times...and its quite easy. I have had a tip over twice and figures i don't want to chance ruining the blades anymore. I hear there is a new update that limits the jitter the gimbal exhibits on first taking off. Is that true? Im still probably not going to update the firmware on either the phantom or the controller anytime soon. Just wanted to see what others are doing. thanks

by the way just got the same message i received before...as follows
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'topic_id' in 'field list' [1054]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

this time though I checked and it posted fine...Board Admins what is going on...why am I getting this error?

I've only had my P2V+ for a few weeks and had logged over 30 flights. I too was hesitant to upgrade firmware or change anything as it was flying well. I decided to change to Naza on the weekend and installed the assistant software. Well what do you know? I was already using the latest version firmware. I did pay the store I bought it from to check it over and make sure it was calibrated and in working order before they shipped it as it was an option when ordering. So whether they upgraded it or that was how it shipped from the factory I don't know.
Anyways all is good and not had any issues thus far 40+ flights.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj