Not DJI Intelligent Battery

Reaction score
I've had this problem with my OEM batteries for a while now, I've since bought a P4p, so my P2 issues have been on the back burner. Trying to resurrect it now as a backup bird. I charged a battery and got Not Intelligent Battery. I have 2 other batteries that work fine. I took one of the working batteries and put it in the P2 started it up, pulled out the battery and put it the non working battery and suddenly I had communication with the non-communicating battery. I'm running the battery down now to 8% in hopes of resetting it. It's been running for 16 minutes in the house without props. Any other suggestions?

Are you sure that one was on OEM? They make pretty convincing knock-offs these days.

I think you need to clean your battery contacts. Both the battery and aircraft contacts with alcohol. It's not a good idea to run the bird without props. It's a good way to burn out the Wi-Fi module. The wi-fi need air to cool it. You could turn a fan on it while it idles without the blades on, to keep it cool.

use plastic safe automotive contact cleaner worked for me.

I've cleaned, scraped, filed, nothing worked concistantly until today when I took the battery and slapped it on the palm of my hand once. That did it, I can't imagine why..all is good. Now I have a backup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj