Not connecting to tablet

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am having a bit of a problem, my Samsung Galaxy tab A is not connecting to my remote for my Phantom 4. I have had it about 4 months and in has been fine, and then I try to go flying and it just does not connect. It still says the tablet is charging but when I open the DJI Go app it says the drone is disconnected. The remote still works, i.e. I can fly with out the screen. But I don't like the idea.
Any help is really appreciated. Can try to explane more if need be.
Cheers

Hi Guys,
I am having a bit of a problem, my Samsung Galaxy tab A is not connecting to my remote for my Phantom 4. I have had it about 4 months and in has been fine, and then I try to go flying and it just does not connect. It still says the tablet is charging but when I open the DJI Go app it says the drone is disconnected. The remote still works, i.e. I can fly with out the screen. But I don't like the idea.
Any help is really appreciated. Can try to explane more if need be.
Cheers
More info always good um i did have trouble while back,i had to play around with my default settings on my tab a,,,,did u try another usb cable just to eliminate that part

Had lots of problems with my Archos 101b Oxygen tablet connecting to the P4P, after searching youtube about android 6 problems it seems like there is a problem with DJI Go 4 recognising that the RC has been plugged into the USB port of the tablet, I have not found a reliable method that makes it connect every time . What I am having to do is start the aircraft and the remote controller and confirm that they are talking, then cold boot the tablet and then plug in the USB cable, if it does not connect then I have to unplug and re plug it in until it does connect. It is very frustrating esp. as my iPhone 5s just connects no muss no fuss first time every time.

I might hav figured out my problem, I have the PercisionFlight app on my tablet as well as DJI Go 4,
When I connect the tablet to the remote control the Percision flight app opens as well as the DJI Go app.
So I cleared all the data for Percision flight and force stopped it and it does not open automatically any more and DJI GO works fine.
Thanks again for the help.
Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav