P3 Firmware Not all P3s are same. Please specify in your msgs

Reaction score
Hello:

I have a P3 Std. The USB connectors on both the AC and the RC are USB-micro. Also, the location of SD micro card slot is on the top of the camera, not the platform above. For these reasons, I find it very frustrating to seek a solution to any problems I am having, and find 1/2 way through reading it that the "solution" I am reading does not apply to my bird.

Please, when you are posting, specify in the comment line, or at the beginning of your text, which version of the Phantom 3 you are talking about.

Also, please do not truncate the numbers when citing FW versions. To me, there is a difference between ".0060" and ".60".

I believe all phantom 3 standards have micro USB slots at bottom of controller, and in top camera platform, and have micro SD card slots in cameras. Have you found a p3s that is different/unique?

Thanks for getting back to me.

You are right, and I know what you are saying. What I find frustrating is that P3 A's and P's all appear to have the standard USB port on them. So, when an owner of one of those birds writes about a solution to problem they are working on and talks about just plugging a standard memory stick, or other USB device, into the USB port, that it is not a solution I can try out, unless there is, somewhere out there, a micro-USB version of what they used.

So, it is just that I feel that if owners of ANY version of the Phantom 3 would specify, early in their message, which version they are referring to, so that those of us who own P3 Stds could know which messages involving USB devices might be of help to us.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4