Nose orientation issue

Reaction score
Just installed the IOS 9.0.3 and the DJI GO 2.3.0 I have had to fly using the camera view instead of using the map view because the orientation of the nose was incorrect on the map. As usual I turned my P3A on the ground with my hands before taking Off flight to check its nose orientation and it didn't change the nose orientation on the map view. Previously to this updated of the IOS and GO it worked perfectly . Any ideas or suggestions to solve this issue? Thanks

9.0.3? Man I can't keep up with these updates.

EDIT: I think you mean 9.0.2, correct?

Try calibrating the compass on your Apple device.

Msinger , do you mean to the rotation of the bird horizontally first and then with the nose toward the ground? Is there any other calibration way for the compass in the App? What do you think of doing a IMU calibration? Thanks for your help.

Try calibrating the compass on your Apple device.
Is that the circle thing that makes you rotate the the iPad? That thing has automatically popped up a few times on me. It's kind of a pain. It hasn't happened yet since I switched north to locked on the map screen in the go app.

Msinger, you are right that circle of the IPad appears many times. I have block the maps in the DJI today and I have flown perfectly.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444656583.985348.jpg
msinger in the top right of the screen I understand is the symbol of licking the map orientation, isn't it?

To calibrate your apple compass - go to the pre-installed app called 'compass'. It will always ask you to calibrate . Once you have done that, it will be correct for all other apps using a compass function.

Remember that the compass app is not on the iPads ,

How do you get this app on IPADS?

I don't see it in app store under Ipads only or Iphones only..

Thanks

Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers